on purchase of $499 or more
Use Coupon Code 15OFF at checkout
Follow us on Facebook
We have dart boards, pool tables, foosball tables, ping pong tables, air hockey tables and poker tables all to fit your budget.
We have developed factory direct discounts from all of our manufacturers that allow us to pass on the savings to you.
Have a couple questions? We have extensive product knowledge on every game table that we carry. Give us a call and we can help you find the perfect game table.
But with confidence! Find any of our game tables on any other website for a lower price(including shipping and handling) within 7 days of your purchase, just let us know. We'll refund the difference, no hassle, no worries. No need to spend countless hours searching before you buy!
Game tables such as air hockey tables, foosball tables, and ping pong tables are a great way to have fun.
Speaking of air hockey tables… That low whoosh of air propelling the puck across the table as you go for the goal…a great sound and feeling. Kachunk…the puck makes its mark and you score! Air hockey is a great game; one that almost everyone can play. We want your buying experience to be simple, safe and fun. So here are a few pointers.
When shopping for any of our game tables, there are several considerations that need to be made:
1. Size – How much space do you have to give for your table? Game tables come in a variety of sizes, from 4-foot long tabletop or collapsible models all the way up to the big 8-foot regulation size.
2. Style – Are you interested in a retro look, or something more modern?
3. Cost - How much money do you have in mind to spend? If you have a low budget, then tabletop or portable tables may be right for you. If cost is not as much of an object, a larger table is within reach. Even so, even the top of the line game tables are extremely affordable. We think that's an awesome investment for years of fun!
4. Use – How often do you think you'll use your game, whether it air hockey, foosball, or ping pong? If it's going to see heavy usage, you'll definitely want to go with a larger model.
5. Tournaments – If you're planning on playing regulation-style games and even hosting tournaments (friendly or competitive), you'll want to purchase a regulation-size table.
Buying a game table from our website promises to be a great experience. We'll be with you every step of the way, and are able to help guide you in making your decision. Our photo gallery of tables for sale is available so you can see just what you are buying. We've spent a lot of time ensuring that the products we sell are durable and top of the line.
Our customer service is top of the line. We're available by via phone or e-mail mail to answer any questions you might have. Our commitment to serving you is second to none. We want to help you with your buying decision and with any questions you might have after purchase.
All of our products come with a manufacturer's warranty, and our buying process is safe and secure. We want you to leave knowing that you've purchased a quality product and were treated well.
Here at Premiere Game Tables we are committed to providing you with the best possible air hockey tables, ping pong tables, foosball tables, supplies and customer service. We share the love for game tables; and we want to bring fun and exciting games table directly to you, our valued customer. Along those lines, if in the summer you want to get out of the house, try installing a basketball hoop in the driveway. They can be hours of fun for the whole family.
The purchase of a game table is an important decision, one that we hope to make easier for you. And remember, if you are happy with your experience with us; please mention us to your friends. We are always interested in spreading the love of the game.
Our Other ventures:
AimPrice.com-You decide the price.
Petrobill.com - Billing and Accounting solution for Gas Stations
BizAppoint.net - Online appointment scheduling solution for small businesses